International Petroleum Environmental Conference
Environmental Issues and Solutions in Exploration, Production, Refining & Distribution of Petroleum
November 17-19, 2015 * Denver, Colorado
Book your room at the Grand Hyatt today!
IPEC 2015 CALL FOR PAPERS
IPEC 2015 EXHIBITOR PROSPECTUS & FLOOR PLAN
- Stan Belieu: Deputy Director, UIC Program Field Operations, Nebraska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission, Sidney, Nebraska
- Jill E. Cooper: HSE Advisor, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Denver, Colorado
"Engaging Communities on Environmental Topics"
- Thom Kerr: Oil and Gas Consultant, Thom Kerr, LLC, Denver, Colorado
- Dave Stewart: Stewart Environmental Consultants, Ft. Collins, Colorado
- Patty Limerick: Professor of History, Faculty Director and Chair of the Board of the Center of the American West, University of Colorado
Exhibitors & Sponsors (to date)
- Custom Linings
- RegScan, Inc.
- Veolia Water Technologies
- Willowstick Technologies
Technical Sessions (to date)
- PRODUCED WATER TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
- NAPL (Non-Aqueous Phase Liquids)
- ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES BY 'FRACKING'
2015 IPEC Presenting Author Info & Registration
2015 IPEC Attendee Registration & Information
2015 IPEC Exhibitor Information
2015 IPEC Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
(photos courtesy of John Kiest, BIOX Services, LLC, Chicago, IL)
For additional conference information, CLICK HERE, or contact our office at
- The University of Tulsa, Continuing Education for Science & Engineering
- 800 South Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104; 918-631-3088; email@example.com
Past IPEC Conferences:
21st IPEC Conference Abstracts / Papers / Presentations (Oct. 14-16, 2014 * Houston, TX)
20th IPEC Conference Abstracts / Papers / Presentations (Nov. 12-14, 2013 * San Antonio, TX)
Like TU-CESE on Facebook