International Petroleum Environmental Conference
Environmental Issues and Solutions in Exploration, Production, Refining & Distribution of Petroleum
November 17-19, 2015 * Denver, Colorado
Book your room at the Grand Hyatt today!
IPEC 2015 CALL FOR PAPERS
IPEC 2015 EXHIBITOR PROSPECTUS & FLOOR PLAN
Be sure to LIKE the IPEC Conference on FACEBOOK: www. facebook.com/IPECconference
Tuesday PLENARY SPEAKERS:
- Stan Belieu: Deputy Director, UIC Program Field Operations, Nebraska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission, Sidney, Nebraska
"Analysis of the Chemicals used for Hydraulic Fracturing using FracFocus Data: Are we Seeing a New Trend Toward Transparency?"
- Jill E. Cooper: HSE Advisor, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Denver, Colorado
"Engaging Communities on Environmental Topics"
- Thom Kerr: Oil and Gas Consultant, Thom Kerr, LLC, Denver, Colorado
"Colorado's Continuous Adjustment to Unconventional Resource Development"
- Dave Stewart: Stewart Environmental Consultants, Ft. Collins, Colorado
"The Search for Water Used in Hydraulic Fracturing: Water Reuse and Reducing Potential Earthquake Activity"
Thursday Luncheon Speaker:
- Patty Limerick: Professor of History, Faculty Director and Chair of the Board of the Center of the American West, University of Colorado
"The Terrain of Trust: An Expedition into the Subsurface of Public Discussion of Oil and Gas Development"
Exhibitors & Sponsors (to date)
- AAPG - Division of Environmental Geosciences
- Absorbent & Safety Solutions
- Bioxy Research
- Chevron Corporation
- Custom Linings, Inc.
- DeepEarth Technologies, Inc.
- Directed Technologies, Inc.
- Encana Oil and Gas (USA), Inc.
- ETEC, LLC
- Geotech Environmental Equipment, Inc.
- Hydrogeophysics, Inc.
- ION Science
- ISOTEC (In-Situ Oxidative Technologies, Inc.)
- Ivey International, Inc.
- Microbial Insights
- Primary Natural Resources
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc.
- RegScan, Inc.
- Remediation Products, Inc.
- South Texas Geological Society
- Talon LPE
- Veolia Water Technologies
- Vista Geosciences
- Willowstick Technologies
- Yellow Jacket Drilling Services, Inc.
Technical Sessions (to date)
- PRODUCED WATER MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES & STRATEGIES
- ADVANCEMENTS IN LNAPL SCIENCE
- HYDRAULIC FRACTURING ISSUES
- BIOREMEDIATION OF HYDROCARBONS AND CHLORINATED HYDROCARBONS
- IN SITU CHEMICAL OXIDATION
- REMEDIATION OF HYDROCARBON SPILLS
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT, COMPLIANCE & AUDITING
- OPEN DISCUSSION: PRODUCED WATER
2015 IPEC Presenting Author Info & Registration
2015 IPEC Attendee Registration & Information
2015 IPEC Exhibitor Information
2015 IPEC Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
(photos courtesy of John Kiest, BIOX Services, LLC, Chicago, IL)
For additional conference information, CLICK HERE, or contact our office at
- The University of Tulsa, Continuing Education for Science & Engineering
- 800 South Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104; 918-631-3088; firstname.lastname@example.org
Past IPEC Conferences:
21st IPEC Conference Abstracts / Papers / Presentations (Oct. 14-16, 2014 * Houston, TX)
20th IPEC Conference Abstracts / Papers / Presentations (Nov. 12-14, 2013 * San Antonio, TX)
Like TU-CESE on Facebook